Saturday, August 18, 2012

Romney: Taxes and Whiteboards

1. Romney, as you probably know by now, has claimed that he has never paid less than 13% in taxes. That's astonishingly low...but...and I hope I'm not just being paranoid here...I can't help but notice that he did not say "income tax" or "federal income tax." Given his attitude toward the truth, I'm suspicious even of that amazing number.

2. Looks like Mittens has deployed the whiteboard...  I've long thought that the Dems should make better use of graphics and visual representations of data. Just showing someone what the Bush tax cuts did to the economy with a graph would have amazing impact. And Obama's got the policy chops to pull it off without just memorizing the pretty pictures...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home