Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Off to Colorado

So we're off to CO to visit JQ's folks. Sadly, our planned side-trip to (California or Yellowstone) didn't pan out; on the bright side, that's because Project Domicile does seem to be panning out, ergo we have to start diverting financial power to life support.

Looks like I'll be making an assault on Longs Peak while I'm out there. If anybody's in the vicinity and wants to go along, drop me an e-mail. It'd be especially good to have somebody along with previous Longs experience. Or if anybody has any tips, pass them along. Even though I'll be taking the non-technical Keyhole route, the accounts I've read make it sound pretty tough and intimidating. And since I'll probably be hiking solo, info is especially important.

Blogging will be light, but not non-existent, for awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home