Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Lying Liars
Nicolle Wallace Edition

I'm watching one of McCain's hackity hack hacks on MSNBC right now. As used as I am to these people spouting lies, Nicolle Wallace is kind of pushing the envelope. She's repeatedly calling Obama a liar even as she has repeated, inter alia, the following lies over and over: Obama will raise your taxes, Obama has voted to raise taxes 94 times, Obama has raised taxes on people with incomes of $42,000/yr.

Level 1 liars: just lie.

Level 2 liars: lie about lying ("I swear to God I'm telling the truth!")

Level 3 liars: lie about those who bust them on their lies ("They're the liars!)

I mean, is it just me getting angry about this? I'm not used to people disrespecting me this thoroughly--sitting there and not even trying to finesse things...not even trying to be tricky or clever...not trying to find a slippery half-truth...but just plain asserting flat-out falsehoods.

These people are evil, despicable shits.

2 Comments:

Blogger lovable liberal said...

Not just you. Tucker Bounds is my bète noire.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Winston Smith said...

Oh Lord I hate that guy.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home