Thursday, September 04, 2008

Will Palin's Vicious Attacks Energize Democrats?
Vital Anecdotal Evidence!

Johnny Quest and I haven't gotten off our butts and done any volunteer work for Obama since the primaries. Been traveling, moved back to VA, preparing for the semester, etc. And, of course, there's always, always, always too much to do.

But I got home after lecturing today to find that she'd gone down to Obama HQ after she dropped me off this morning and worked all day, largely in response to Palin's vicious BS last night. I'm wiped out and had planned on relaxing this afternoon, but a little reflection on that nauseating spectacle last night has made me conclude I can relax some other time.

Ya'll get out there!

Everybody's busy, everybody's tired, nobody likes walking around in the hot sun with a clipboard annoying strangers.

But nobody liked freezing their asses off at Valley Forge either, and you don't hear those guys complaining.

Suck it up and do the right thing.

You'll be glad you did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home