Sunday, June 01, 2008

Halfwits for Hillary

Oh, boy.

So I know what you've been thinking, because I have too. It goes like this:

My God. I'm a centrist at heart, but how long can I deny that Republicans just are, on average, crazier than Democrats? It's not that there aren't plenty of sane Republicans. Lord no. But their crazies are crazier, and there're just plain more of them over there. Some day I'm going to have to admit to my inner centrist that I'm really a Democrat.

Well, on the bright side--and it's pretty damn dim for a bright side--here's some support for the case of your inner centrist:

Democratic whack jobs on parade.

And, as it turns out, they're for Hillary. Gosh, I am so surprised.

You know, if I were magically granted one wish, I sometimes think it would be to know just exactly how many goddang lunatics and morons there are in this country anyway.

Nice job, Hillary. Way to bring out the nuttiest nuttiness in the nuttiest of the nutty. You must be very proud.

1 Comments:

Blogger Random Michelle K said...

You know, if I were magically granted one wish, I sometimes think it would be to know just exactly how many goddang lunatics and morons there are in this country anyway.

If I were granted one wish, it would be for the lunatics and morons to lose the right to vote.

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home