Thursday, May 29, 2008

Wingnut Steve Gilbert Pwn3d After Attempting to Swiftboat Obama

See, Obama's been doing some stuff I don't quite agree with. So I keep coming on to complain about it. But every time I do, the wingnuts show their true colors and do something so outrageous that criticizing Obama would be churlish and silly.

Take this case for example. The bizarre attempt to swiftboat Obama for saying 'Auschwitz' when he meant 'Buchenwald' may be the absolutely stupidest damn thing I've ever seen in my life. And believe me, that's saying something.

Read all about it at the Daily Kos. If you, like me, thought that the wingnuts couldn't stoop any lower, then, well, I've got some bad news for you...

UPDATE!!!!!!!:
Fer th' lova God, DO NOT MISS THIS update in the Auschwitzgate saga at Sadly, No!

[HT: Aa]

2 Comments:

Blogger Aa said...

The ability of the wingnuts to stoop lower and lower never ceases to amaze me.

However, this might brighten your day:

http://www.sadlyno.com/archives/9609.html

12:39 PM  
Blogger Winston Smith said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home