Thursday, January 22, 2004

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lies.com Checkmates GooseStep.co......er, I mean Rightmarch.com

Perhaps the most perfect photographic smackdown in the history of the Universe at the inimitable lies.com.

Can anyone really be so thoroughly clueless as to think that holding a baby is evidence that you are a good person? If I ever have to go to court, I wonder whether I can just produce a picture of myself holding a baby...

your honor, clearly I could not have committed that crime, for, as you can see, I have held a human infant in my own hands...

Oh, and all this Hitler stuff? Everybody cut it the Hell out. I mean it.

The mind bo... The mind bo.... hey, wait a second... I don't think my mind will boggle anymore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home