Saturday, August 15, 2026

There's No Such Thing as "Woke 2.0"

Just because the left declares something doesn't make it so.
And, of course: they have strategic reasons for declaring it.
My guess:
They want to basically declare by fiat that there's a sane version of Woketarianism...
...and that that's what they're advocating now.
So, see: they're not responsible for any of that crazy shit from the last decade...
....but they're not abandoning it, either...

Remember: Woketarianism is just political correctness + 35 years of extra crazy. It's more grounded in critical theory than in postmodernism. And it adds transanity to its obsession with non- and anti-heterosexuality. The PC holy trinity was race, sex, and class. The Woketarian trinity is race, "gender," and...I dunno, something else. Can't currently remember my own ranting points.

Hey, remember "dark woke"?
That was fun for like two weeks.
It was woke + cursing.

I'm trying to get "wokemaxxing" to catch on.
I don't really know what it would be...just sounds like regular woke (i.e. crazymaxxing) to me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home