Corruption Watch: Trump's Latest Graft: early access to "truth social" posts for $100k/month
Unfuckingbelievable.
I really do wish the guy would experience a health crisis just bad enough to force him to resign (as if he ever would). Not only is he an embarrassment to the nation, but his antics are the only hope the increasingly nutty Democrats have.
It's astonishing that he thinks this is permissible...but even more astonishing that none of the (generally very competent) people around him can dissuade him.
As I've said before: I understand why he's raking in as much cash as possible. (Note: he didn't do that his first term--he lost a lot of money then.) He knows that the left will come after him and his family when he leaves office. So will some on the right, actually. Anyway: I kind of understand it.
But Jesus Christ, there are limits...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home