Rich Lowry: Yes, the DSA has a communism problem
link
Again, I'm not entirely sure why this is a problem from the perspective of the Dems... They've already embraced cultural Marxist lunacy--for a decade now.
But it is good that they've finally found a line they are hesitant to cross.
As I keep saying, once you're ok with women have penises, seems to me that all bets are off. At that point you've already gone beyond War is peace and the rest of the Orwellian trinity.
Anyway.
The Pubs are still well-positioned to blow it--all because of Trump.
Hell, I'd consider voting for a sane/centrist Dem for the House just to get some kind of constraints on the Bull-In-The-China-Shop-In-Chief... (Probably not for the Senate, though.) But we've got a very good Pub Congresscritter--so I probably won't.
Trump has done a great job in so many different ways...but he's just such a damn train wreck.
Hey, is that war on or off today?
I can never keep track...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home