Saturday, December 09, 2023

Jay Nordlinger: Defending Israel, Jews, and the Truth

Some of the central claims here strike me as true. Something I already believed: most of the pro-Palestine protests are made up of ignorant kids.
Something I haven't thought about enough: many of us--even those who seem to appreciate the brutality of the 10/7 attack--probably don't really appreciate how horrible it really was. Hamas, of course, is proud of its brutality, and wants it all seen. Israel, being the actually civilized party to the dispute, does not want it widely seen. I haven't made any effort to see any more of the footage than I've already seen--which was mostly just gunfight footage. I don't want to see the footage of torture, rape and murder. Though I probably ought to. 
At any rate, someone like me probably doesn't really understand the enormity of what happened on 10/7.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home