Sunday, December 10, 2023

Fred Fleitz: The Liberal Media's Desperate New "Trump Will be a Dictator" Narrative

I wish I could be as confident as Felitz that a second Trump term will be a model of reason and restraint. But I do agree with his other main points:
  • Trump's first term was a lot better than the Biden administration.
  • The new hypothetical Orange Hitler push is just blue-team propaganda.
  • The left is actually, really, actively more dictatorial than hypothetical Orange Hitler would be.
The left is actually using the courts against its political enemies--most notably, Trump, it's already taken over all our institutions, and is pushing far-left madness onto them. It's actively pushing speech controls and thought-policing, in violation of the Constitution. 
   In short: I don't want Trump the man to be President. But I want a President that will implement Trumpian policies. And: I will vote for just about anybody who will work to stop the wokification of the nation.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home