Sunday, September 17, 2023

Makary and Hoeg: The Real Data Behind The New COVID Vaccines The White House Is Pushing

This is par for the course for the left these days. They ignore or spin or make up "data" to comport with their political positions...routinely. It's not entirely clear to me how the left became religiously committed to the vax--nor how many on the right became religiously committed against it--but here we are. 
   I just want the straight dope on the thing. And, of course, I know nothing about virology and nothing about vaccines. But I do know the left's M.O...and this all reeks of Lysenkoism. 
   We're in a position here similar to the position we're with respect to voter fraud in the 2020 general election: normally the best we can do is go with expert opinion and official reports. However, there's so much known crazy on the left these days, and so much (as they like to say) "disinformation," that we just can't be sure what to think. We don't have the expertise required to analyze the actual evidence...but we know what shenanigans look like...and so we simply can't have the kind of faith in reports about expert opinion that we used to have. 
   I will be surprised if the vax turns out to be positively bad for us all things considered. But I know that I can't trust the Official Line. So I don't know what to think. So I have to kind of just guess / go with my gut. So: no vax for me. I took the first one, but none since. I would also be very surprised to find out that voter fraud made the difference in the election. In fact, I think it didn't. However, there is so much reason for skepticism that I no longer have the kind of confidence in our elections that I used to have. We know that the elite/progressive-left axis of evil will outright lie most outrageously in order to sustain the status of their preferred so-called "narrative." We also know that they implemented mass changes to elections--like mass mail-in voting--that made fraud easier. We also know that they would do almost anything to stop Trump. So I don't see how anyone could be all that surprised if we were to discover that there was mass voter fraud. My current view is that it simply isn't rational to rule that out--even though, if I had to bet my house, I'd bet against mass/consequential fraud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home