Monday, August 07, 2023

"Gun Violence in Red and Blue"

Reasonable.
   As I've noted, I have my doubts about "Constitutional"/permitless carry. 
   To pick a state totally at random: VA. You used to be able to get a CHP entirely online. Now you have to attend a 3-hour class that need not include any range time at all. At least in MO you have to be able to put something like three rounds in the silhouette from 7 yards--which can literally be done with your eyes closed.
   I'm inclined not to give the left anything currently, and to open up new fronts against them wherever possible. I'm under the impression that catching young males illegally carrying is one of the most important ways of fighting crime in some places. 
   Anyway, I'm a skeptic about permitless carry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home