Sunday, May 21, 2023

MTG and "Jewish Space Lasers:" Not Jewish, Not Lasers

I've ridiculed MTG about this along with my leftish friends...and I thought I'd looked it up once. I knew better than to accept the blue "narrative" without really knowing what was up...
   I mean, it's loony alright. Like, waaay loony. 
   So loony that, in a sane world, you'd wonder how such a person ended up on Congress...but not, of course, in this world...
   But not lasers, and not Jewish.
   Rather, apparently MTG thinks it's plausible that some companies--including "Rothschild, Inc." (is that an actual company?)--may have already started beaming solar power to earth, and thereby started the recent CA wildfires. Because apparently somebody saw "blue beams" around the location of the fires or something?
   So there's that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home