Saturday, May 20, 2023

"Russian Collusion is the Only Possible Explanation"

Before I shut down comments around 2017...because I was going to shut down the blog...and still am! Y'know...soon or whatever... I remember some of the old commenters here--who I do miss--insisting that the only possible explanation of Trump's actions and behavior was Russian collusion. The only possible explanation! 
   Well, I was right. It was clear by late 2017 that Russiagate was bullshit--as I said at the time. Of course the majority of criticisms of Trump were bullshit. As much as there is to criticize about the guy, the left, nevertheless, can't resist making shit up about him right and left. All Mexicans are rapists! White supremacists are very fine people! Inject bleach! Madness.
   Anyway. As I may have mentioned, I was right. 
   I just remembered that nonsense about "the only possible explanation." Which I saw other places, too--not just here. Imagine how scrambled your brains had to be about it to think that "collusion" was the only possible explanation...
   Crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home