Saturday, April 22, 2023

Clayton Fox: The Spike [Protein] [:] [Deadly?]

I report, you decide.
Well...I report on other people reporting, anyway...
   My view on the vax has moved around a bit, but not all that much, so far as I can recall. Well, at first I think I was too credulous. I did get it--which I now regret. I got the J&J (aka "the clot shot"), the one where you get just one. That was taken off the market because of side effects, but I think it's back on. I never got another shot. I may not have gotten the first one if my university hadn't insisted. I probably should have told them to get bent...as I'd have expected from myself...but I do need the job, given that I have no marketable skills. Thus it's either (a) this third-rate job or (b) McDonalds. 
   Anyway: I'm suspicious of claims that the vax is deadly. I certainly don't believe them, but I don't dismiss them out of hand. I don't know anything about it--and there are lots of people out there (e.g. FDA) who likely do know a lot about it. And they are convinced it's fine. If I were old and sick, I'd probably think more about it. Oh, shit...I AM old...I keep forgetting...sonofabitch. How did this happen? Well anyway.. It's clear that the risk of COVID has been vastly overblown. And that's been clear for a long time. I'm not overweight and I don't have any known relevant comorbidities. I'm usually in unusually good shape, but it does vary. Anyway: I don't need the vax, so far as I can tell. And so I'll not be having any more experimental substances shot into me, thanks. But if I get a lot older, or sicker, then the calculations would change, obviously.
   And part of my thinking went like this: you basically have to be crazy to think that everyone should get the shot. That's putting all our eggs in one basket in the most profound way. We should be glad that some people don't want the thing. We need people not to take the thing. Because, so far as I can tell, we don't know what it does in the long term. The very fact that the elite establishment reacted to refusers with shrieking insistence rather than gratitude sent me to DEFCON 2-ish. That was nuts.
   Anyway.
   To repeat: I don't believe that the vax is deadly/dangerous. But I don't 100% believe that it isn't. But that isn't saying much.
   If the vax does turn out to be bad--this is one future I've contemplated, anyway--perhaps it will bring the current Lysenkoist house of cards crashing down. Currently, "The Science" is running rampant. The replication crisis indicates that many "scientists" are saying pretty much whatever they want to say. And what they want to say is: all the crackpot ideas of the progressive left are unquestionable truth. Conservatives are rebelling, but they are culturally powerless. They've been right about almost all their major disagreements with the progressive left over the past several years. They went utterly insane about the vax, IMO. But if they were to turn out to be right--or quasi-right--about the vax, too, that might be enough cause a massive political/cultural shift. (At which point we'll probably have to go back to mainly worrying about the crazy right instead of the crazy left...but at this point I'll take that trade.)
   Ah, I don't know anything.
   Why are you reading this crap?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home