Thursday, March 30, 2023

Noah Carl: Why Gun Control Won't Work

   I don't rule out additional restrictions on gun ownership a priori. I've gone back and forth. However, I'd demand very strong evidence that any additional restrictions would have solid payoffs. Any such proposals would, IMO, have to carry a heavy burden of proof. 
   Furthermore, since the scales finally fell from my eyes, and I now realize that every concession to the left is largely, to them, a beachhead for further future assaults on freedoms, I'm generally less willing to compromise with them on such things. I've come to think that virtually our only option is to fight for every inch of ground.
   I don't like having that attitude, but I don't really seen any good alternative currently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home