Thursday, March 09, 2023

ESG: The Gleichschaltung is Coming for Your Retirement Account

Because totalitarians gonna totalize. It is not permissible that any aspect of society remain unleftified.
Leftified investments used to be a TIAA-CREF option that VA professors were not permitted to choosed. I objected to that. At the time, I was interested in choosing that option. Though I wouldn't consider that now, I think others should be able to choose whichever options are offered. If they want to throw their money away on such stuff, they should be able to. 
   But I don't want to throw my money away on such stuff. Maximize my returns and then I'll decide whether and how to give my money away.
   Of course this is just one of the innumerable ways Democrats find to fund leftist causes and organizations under the table.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home