Saturday, July 23, 2022

Lomborg: How The Climate Elite Spread Misery

Climate hysteria is, in my humble and nonexpert opinion, one of the greatest dangers we face. If the hysteriacs win, it means that we will fail to utilize our best sources of energy while pouring untold $trillions down the drain chasing technologies that simply can't (yet?) do what they'd have to do. And we'll be doing that while China is continuing to use the cheap, energy-rich sources just laying around under the ground. 
   I'm not saying there's no reason for concern. I'm not saying we shouldn't be working on better energy alternatives. I'm certainly not saying we shouldn't step our use of nuclear way, way up. I'm saying that my assessment of the evidence I--remember: an extreme nonexpert--can understand is that it does not provide sufficient support for the climate apocalypse hypothesis.
   In short, I think that people like Lomborg, Curry and Koonin are right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home