Saturday, April 23, 2022

Jeremy Carl: Refusing What You Are: The Evil Of Pediatric Transgenderism

I've read many such pieces, but this one is unusually good, IMO.
   I've said this before, but: this insanity reminds me of the Satanic Panic. Except this time, the sexual mutilation of children is real. And it's being conducted by the state. And progressives. And the elite establishment. And parents. And the people going to jail and being threatened with such are not accused of doing it, but of trying to stop it.
   Of all the insane things I've seen in the U.S. in my lifetime, I think this is the most insane.
   And it's not some lunatic fringe; progressivism and the Democrats are all in. It's a central plank in their platform. It was on Biden's "Day 1" agenda. 
   Madness.
   Carl has a good thought toward the end (though he doesn't quite state both halves of it). Nietzsche encouraged each of us to become who you are. Transanity's main message (Foucaultian in origin, Carl claims) is something like refuse who you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home