Sunday, November 28, 2021

Fred L. Pincus: "Critical Race Theory Controversy Has Decades-Old Roots"

   I mean...there are some truths here and there in that thing. Certainly the right can be nutty in its own ways--e.g., notoriously, about sex. Though...well...who could have thought that the left would turn out to be even crazier about it? Not me, surely. I absolutely did not see that coming. Wingnut puritanism looks downright quaint compared to the systematic brainwashing, sexual grooming, and sexual mutilation of children.
Yep.
I sure got all that stuff wrong. I used to think that left-liberal sexual liberationism was pure good.
Boy, am I dumb.
But anyway.
The piece on the other end of that link is like a case-study in progressive self-delusion. If you really want it to be true, and you're just clueless enough, and your information sources are just biased enough and you engage in a bit of selective nipping and tucking of the evidence...you can end up with an essay like that.
So there it is, for your reading...pleasure...or whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home