Friday, October 15, 2021

Trump Telling Pubs Not To Vote Is GOPs Worst Nightmare

Not worst, maybe...but very, very bad. 
He already handed the Senate to the unhinged Dems. Aleem doesn't mention any of the good reasons to think that the Dems cheated in '20--e.g. judges illegally rewriting state election laws. What to think about all that is beyond me. Even given my obsession with this stuff I can't sort it out. What's clear is that there was a massive, largely successful, push by Dems to cheat with plausible deniability--roughly, I'd say, on the order of the things the Pubs did in FL in 2000...roughly. But, honestly, it really is beyond my understanding. As soon as I get a little break from grading and whatnot, I'm going to get Molly Hemmingway's book...
   Anyway. Trump's such a mixed bag that it's almost impossible to make just one judgment about him. He's a train wreck...but his policies were often great...mostly in virtue of simply opposing the overt insanity that has gripped the left.

Blah, blah, blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home