Sunday, August 01, 2021

Podcast Wants Obama-Trump Conversation

I kinda don't think this is a great idea.
There's too much enmity there. Also, Obama's a good talker, Trump isn't. Also, Trump just can't control his ego--he'll likely get mad and blow his top, thus making things worse. Also, Trump has very good reason to be furious at Obama--I speak, of course, of Obama's role in Russiagate. I'm partial to Obama, but I wouldn't forgive him if I were in Trump's position. 
Also, tangentially, I'm pretty steamed at Obama for making so little effort to keep his party between the ditches. If he were the person I thought he was, he'd being doing much, much more to dampen the flames of fanaticism. Of course, we've got reason to think he's actually sympathetic to CRT. 
Finally, after sowing the seeds of 1/6, Trump is more-or-less dead to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home