Sunday, June 13, 2021

The Best Reason To Suspect Election Shenanigans Is The Left's Dedication To Shutting Down Questioning And Investigation


   I still don't think that the election was stolen--though there were appalling shenanigans that the left would be shrieking about nonstop were the tables turned.
   I still want investigations. They're not free, but I think we should be willing to spend the money to be sure. 
   As I've often said: after Russiagate, there's almost nothing I would put past the progressive establishment. 
   And: the more frantically they resist investigation, the more suspicious I get.
   I don't believe that the Dems have the sophistication to pull off such massive fraud. But neither am I confident that they wouldn't be willing to if they thought they could get away with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home