Monday, June 14, 2021

North Korean Defector After Attending Columbia: "Even North Korea Was Not This Nuts"

Holy crap. This is one of the most interesting interviews I've ever heard about this stuff--and I've heard a lot of them.
But the most interesting part to me came out of the blue. At the end, she casually expresses her concern for "the future of our country"...and that really got me--instantaneously--right in the feels. Especially when contrasted with the background video of the little teen lefties burning flags. Here's this woman who walked through the Gobi desert at the age of seven to escape North Korea, and who ultimately ends up here, and who, without reservation or hesitation, now speaks of the USA as our country.
   Shut up. I'm not crying--you're crying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home