Sunday, June 20, 2021

Lots Of Voters Think Trump Will Be Reinstated

Pubs: 30%
Independents: 26%
Dems: 13%
Trump blew it with the 1/6 madness. And not what he said at the rally. That was actually the least of it--though I'm not sure I ever watched the whole thing. Rather: it's what he said before and after that blew it for him. He basically told people that the election was being stolen--which may be true, but, of course, I doubt it. Thus he asserted premises for the conclusion You should stop the certification. Then he gave that absurd, repugnant statement on video when he kinda sorta asked them to settle down and go home--but, y'know, not really so much...because the election had been stolen.
At this point, I'm hoping it's DeSantis vs. whichever Dem beats Harris in the primary. I mean, ideally Harris--but I don't think we'll be that lucky. Even the Dems must realize she's unqualified by now...right? Maybe a DeSantis-Noem? Except she knuckled under to the transanity lobby... Or DeSantis-Carson. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home