Sunday, May 16, 2021

Lefties Still Emotionally Committed To Masks

Had to get some half and half this morning, so I went to the closest place--the lefty faux-Wholefoods co-op about 3 blocks from our house. Governor C**nman lifted the mask mandate on Friday. But I knew the co-op would be holding on the masks until the bitter end... Ten years from now, aging hippies will still be there, putting out plastic containers of couscous in masks. Usually there's a kid sitting outside checking for masks...because I guess lefty food co-ops are so profitable that they can afford that. I mean, with what they charge for e.g. local green beans, it doesn't really surprise me. Anyway. I go in. Few people there. All with masks--of course. I grab my $7 half and half, and hit the checkout. I'm the only one there. Girl is in a mask. She says: "We require masks." I say "Nah, I'm done with that." Scanning my milk she says "Well, we do require them." I say "Y'know, I think I'm not going to purchase that. But thanks anyway." Walked out and went to Food Lion, where at least half the shoppers were maskless.
   They've got to turn everything into a culture-war thing. And they really, really like micromanaging other people's actions. Place is right by my house. I know the manager. It's convenient. And I won't be going back until they stop this bullshit--and then some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home