Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Chauvin Guilty On All Charges

Now that does surprise me. Not that I deserve an opinion on this. But I thought the 2nd-degree murder charge was a travesty/joke, and that there was no way that was really even on the table. Seems pretty crazy to me--but, then, I don't really know what I'm talking about, and I only watched a couple of hours of highlights of the trial. 

It does seem nuts that there wasn't a change of venue and/or sequestration. I mean, the psychotic left was leaving pigs' heads on jurors' doorsteps before the verdict was even in. Seems like everyone realizes that Minneapolis (and, well, much of the country) would burn if there was a not guilty verdict. Surely jurors were aware that their lives would be wrecked if they acquitted.

But I'm under the impression that people who do know what they're talking about think that at least the other two charges are within the realm of reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home