Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Demand For Racism Still Far Outstripping Supply: Adelphi U. Edition

Even obvious lies and hoaxes are treated like national emergencies. They're a chance to virtue-signal--a chance to broadcast how very seriously you take such things even if they're obviously fictitious. I hate racism sooooo much that here's what I would do if only this fake report were true! I'd to this and this and this and then I'd do that and punch them like so! Why, I'd be the very model of furious outrage and righteous rage!...
   Yeah, yeah.
   You can't even stand up for truth against some obviously dishonest tweets. You're terrified of the effete, effeminate left because they can call you mean names. You'd fold like a cheap suit against actual Nazis and genuine shoot-you-in-the-head commies and realio-trulio white supremacists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home