Sunday, April 11, 2021

[1] SNL Spews Progressive Disinformation About Chauvin Case; [2] Hey, Did You Guys Know That SNL Was Still On The Air?

I actually found one or two seconds of this kinda funny... But it's pretty clear that they actually mean the shit they say about the case being "open-and-shut." Which means they're just part of the disinformation campaign that's setting the stage for more riots. This is very much like the Trump bullshit surrounding 1/6/21...except SNL may actually be outright endorsing violence. It simply isn't clear. If it's just a joke, and I'm misinterpreting, then my bad and my apologies...but it doesn't seem that way. 

This is--to just be straight up about it--typical progressive ignorance. They're fed bullshit by the serious media, they are insulated from the information that would throw them into doubt, and they spew misinformation right on out again, to be caught and incorporated by other low-information progressives...but I repeat myself...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home