Monday, March 08, 2021

Wikipedia Co-Founder: NPOV Is Dead

So, I've been harping on this for years. There's no doubt it's true. Wikipedia has an extreme left bias. In this respect it's basically the same as most other major information sources and elite institutions: it's been taken over by a radical, illiberal, leftist ideology that does not value objectivity. In fact, according to many "advance thinkers" on that side, objectivity is bad. ITZ TEH RAZIZT!!!!111 is the latest lunatic view. For 30 years the main lunatic views in that region have been (a) it's impossible!!!, (b) it's male!!!, and (c) it's Western!!! 
   Anyway. I just want to point that I really have been going on about this for years, and at this point, it's undeniable that I've been right. I'm wrong a lot--no doubt about it. But, as with our slide closer and closer to open borders, I was right about this one from early on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home