Sunday, March 14, 2021

Refusal To Hold Press Conferences A Bad Sign

Just really not good at all.
And when he does talk he often sounds out of it, forgets things, etc. Poor guy. I'm pissed at him, but not that pissed. I hate to see this, and I hate to see it on national tv. And I hate it that he finally achieved the goal he's had in his sights most of his life...only to in a sense not quite make it that long. 
   I'm also, obviously, concerned about him making decisions about foreign policy...but mostly I'm concerned about him being manipulated by the Progressitarians that now control his party. Would old Biden--hardly a radical, and sympathetic to labor--have opened the floodgates at the border, for example? 
   I thought conservatives and MAGA folks were exaggerating Biden's mental troubles...but then he basically went into hiding. And his taped statements, usually with Jill flying wingman, started to be cause for concern. Things seem to have gotten rapidly worse. And the lack of press conferences...well...I can't think of any other plausible explanation... One thing righties were saying during the election was that people in Biden's apparent condition have good days and bad days, and his administration and staff may be waiting for an unusually good day... 
   Anyway. There's nothing good about this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home