Wednesday, January 06, 2021

MSM Anti-Trump Lies Not Even Put On Hold After Capitol Attack

 I'm trying to watch what's going on on YouTube--I don't get any news on t.v. anymore. Here we have a case in which the case against Trump is very straightforward. It's right out there, it's devastating, there is absolutely no need to pile the anti-Trump lies on top of it... but I didn't realize I was watching a feed from the WaPo...and there's Ashley Parker rehearsing the litany of anti-Trump lies--the very fine people lie, the "go back to where you came from" lie...at which point I turned it off.

When basically talking his supporters into storming the Capitol isn't enough for you...you've got a problem. The lies motivating both sides of this thing are just appalling. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home