Friday, September 04, 2020

Has Jeffrey Goldberg Actually Believed Every Major Hoax Of The Last 20 Years?

Actually, those aren't all of them. There was the TXANG memo hoax...and, of course, the Trayvon Hoax, the Michael Brown hoax, BLM in general...what am I missing? But can there be any doubt that Goldberg bought those, too?

   I'd like to point out that the only one of those I fell for was the TXANG hoax. Which I fell for hard. I didn't know what to think about WMGs for quite some time, but realized the administration was distorting the evidence well before we went in. The UVa/Rolling Stone hoax seemed awful for about one minute before it dawned on me that it was utter horseshit. The Covington kids hoax fooled me for exactly 0.00 seconds. It took me a couple of days to figure out that the Kavanaugh hoax was a hoax--probably to my shame. I never did really figure out what was up with Ukrainegate, but basically just figured that, since they've lied about everything else, the Dems were probably lying about that, too. 

   As for the newest probable-hoax: yeah, same. Could be true. Probably isn't. At worst, he was probably making a joke. Scott Adams's AI-generated hoax hypothesis seems more plausible to me by the hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home