Friday, September 04, 2020

According To "One Former Senior Administration Official" Trump Said That Vietnam Was A Stupid War And Anyone Who Went Was A Sucker

...you mean...like everybody on the left has said for the last half-century?
Even my father basically said that, and said he'd support me moving to Canada if the war was still going on when I turned 18. That was one of the most surprising things I ever heard my dad say.
   And, incidentally, I've said in the past that I wouldn't have fought in WWI if I had to make the choice and knew how bad it was. 
   Not that I think any of this is true. Among the many things Trump has been right about is "fake news." Great term. Right to the point. Exactly right. 
   But even if Trump had said it--which he very likely did not--it wouldn't change my vote. Trump's been stunningly good for the country--to my astonishment--and Harris-Biden would be a disaster. 
   Scott Adams is probably right again when he says that this is an obvious hoax, and possibly AI-generated. It takes some shreds of Trumpian BS from here and there and crams them together into a vaguely plausible story--the Vietnam part likely being one of the components from which it was cobbled together.
   The left's word can't be taken for anything whatsoever that coincides with its interest. There is no lie too egregious for the left to lie anymore. 
   #FakeNews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home