Saturday, July 18, 2020

I'm Sure I Don't Need To Tell You About Esoteric Hitlerism...

What, I ask you, could be more than (a) woo + (b) HITLER!?!?!?!?!?!?*
That's right: NOTHING.
I really wish I'd have thought to exploit this amazing nexus in fiction. But Raiders of the Lost Ark and Charles Stross beat me to it by a light year.
Incidentally, if I haven't badgered you into reading The Atrocity Archive yet...well...DO IT. There's some absolutely great shit in that little book. The series crapped out later, getting all soap-opera-y and SJW-y...basically the two worst things something can get... But the first book and even the first couple of books are great. I re-read TAA until I almost ruined it for myself. 
Incidentally, on the American Edition of TAA, there's a typo on the cover of the book if you can believe that. It reads "The Atrocity Archives," plural. 

[Also...why is it that the supernatural shit makes the fucking Nazis seem even more sinister? I mean...they're the fucking Nazis... How much more sinister can you really get??]

[Also also: if you haven't played Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army, I highly recommend it. Sweet, cool, inexpensive little game that is pitched at a good level.]


*That's right. Just more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home