Friday, July 17, 2020

My Trip To The Gun Shop

Ducked in my favored gun shop today...haven't been in quite some time. The whole back wall was bolt-action rifles from end to end, with some lever-actions on the lower row.
   They still had a fair number of pistols...but, other than that, just two sad-looking AR lowers by themselves on one wall...almost nothing else. I asked whether they were going to get any Saigas in anytime soon...she immediately shook her head and said "Basically all our suppliers told us to stop calling. We can't get anything." She gestured at the long line of bolt-actions: "We're ok on hunting rifles... Until hunting season."
I've read a lot of stories in the rightosphere about the spike in gun sales, but I was skeptical...guess they were right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home