Sunday, June 21, 2020

Twitts Sabotage Trump Rally

I was surprised to hear that the arena was under capacity, so then not so surprised to hear that some Twitter twitts had bought up tickets in an attempt to sabotage the thing. As political dirty tricks go, that one's pretty harmless, and initially I thought it was kinda funny. Wish I hadn't read some of the nauseating gloating by the saboteurs...because that kinda ruined it for me. 
   I was just all pissed off at Trump about something or other this morning that I can't even remember now...which is telling...when I read some of the stuff. The lefties always somehow manage to win by a nose when it comes to pissing me off...
   I was also surprised that there was no appreciable violence--remember, I predicted unequivocally that there would be. So I was wrong. Though, in my defense, I didn't realize that the National Guard was going to be there.
   I haven't watched the rally. That's how I manage to maintain my view that voting for Trump is permissible--I basically don't look at the guy's tweets nor listen to him. Since I know that I can't vote for the Dems this time around, I have to keep hope alive. And I do that by not listening to Trump.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home