Friday, April 03, 2020

Scott Adams: When We Get Back To Work, We'll Have to Do It Smart

Low-risk people first. Currently that means people who are:
(a) Young
and probably people who are:
(b) Not overweight
I'd add something that currently seems of a degree of importance between (a) and (b):
(c) Female
Needless to say, feminists and the rest of the left will make up stories about how it's misogynistic no matter what we do. Regardless of whether we recommend that women go back first or second, it'll be misogynistic.
But feminism, having gone insane, is not now something you should pay attention to when things matter.
Also there's those receptor-thingies in yo' lungs...but now we gettin' fancy...
Imagine the system we'd develop if we had ten years to figure it out. It'd certainly be better and more complex than Everybody go home now except for the grocers and mailmen...
If you gave business people some options other than shutting down, I'm sure you'd get some pretty good solutions. Say I need a new solenoid for the Smithmobile. I go down to Napa. The door is covered by plastic. The guy inside has a mask on. If I have a mask on, he agrees to do business with me. I say "I need a solenoid for my 1972 Nova." He disappears, comes back, wipes it down with disinfecting wipes and slides it under the flappy part of the barrier. I pay with Google Pay.
-fin-
Well, easy for me to say, I guess.
Probably harder to implement correctly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home