Sunday, November 03, 2019

ZOMG SMUGGLERS R SAWING THRU BRAND NEW SECTIONS OF *DRUMPFFF'S* BORDER WALL WITH HOUSEHOLD P0WR T00LZZZ

sigh
Right.
Well, first off: unsubstantiated.
But, second: er...how is it that they know what they used to cut through it? I mean, if it really was a Sawzall, I reckon there'd be spent and broken blades left behind...so...could be. It's knowable.
But, third: who, exactly, thought that the thing would never be breached? The point of any such structure is to make it more difficult to get through. There's no such thing as making it impossible.
There's been a steady stream of delusional anti-barrier propaganda since the beginning. It's possible that this is true...but religious anti-barrier zealotry of the left makes me skeptical about anything they say. I expect there are also delusional pro-barrier zealots on the right...but I haven't run across any. Mostly, people on the "right" (where I suppose I am now that the left has zoomed leftward) just want something that works. On the left, this has been turned into some sort of transcendent moral crusade. Walls, as you know, never work! They are evil! And we should build bridges instead of them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home