Thursday, October 10, 2019

Trump "Civil War" Tweet (?)

I've been averting my eyes from this, because it sounded so insane.
I blew up when I heard about it, and thought, basically, THIS IS THE END FOR DRUMPPFFF!!!
I mean...threatening civil war if he's impeached???
Yeah, of course that's not at all what he did.
He quoted someone else saying that his impeachment would cause a "civil-war-like" "fracture."
Listen: THE POTUS SHOULD NEVER SAY ANYTHING EVEN A LITTLE BIT LIKE THIS, EVER.
It's appalling.
But...as per usual...it was so blown out of proportion and intentionally distorted by the anti-Trump, progressive media, that, when I finally could stand to take an actual look at it...it didn't really seem all that bad by comparison to the manufactured myth.
Still bad.
Still very bad.
But the progressive media simply can't help itself. It repeatedly reminds me how horrible the alternative is.
Though I guess you might say: we're stuck with the craptastic progressive media no matter what we do...but Trump...we can get rid of him...
There's some kind of ridiculous error there, but I can't see what it is off the top of my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home