Sunday, August 25, 2019

The Klan Kind Of Rallies In Hillsborough

F*ck these guys, obviously.
As goes without saying.
Also noteworthy: looks like twelve of them, excluding a kid. Such jackassery is never going to go away entirely. My own view is, roughly: if they've been reduced to a dozen, largely old, chubby dudes, occasionally and peacefully exercising their sacred First Amendment right to be idiots, then there's basically no reason to get too bent out of shape about it. These guys are powerless numbskulls. Don't make them out to be something they aren't. They're an embarrassment, but not a lot more than that.
Hell, try to talk to 'em. I suspect they thrive on anger and being shut out. I don't think many people are entirely immune to reason. I'll bet that, given enough time, I could flip at least a couple of these people. They've got to realize, at some level, that their view isn't built on solid ground.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home