Saturday, August 24, 2019

NBC: HETEROSEXUALITY IS PATRIARCHY OR SOMETHING!!!!!!1111

"Heterosexuality just isn't working" and "women are opting out."
   When I was young and stupid enough to listen to feminists, I thought shit like this was serious.
In actual fact, women like men. Like men like women. Aside form the 1-ish percent of each sex that likes their own sex more, nobody's going anywhere. A whole lot more women experiment / fool around with other women...but that's not who they elect to stay with long-term. Have these people never met people? Because they don't seem to know anything about them...
   Also...I thought it was hate speech / patriarchy / white privilege / global warming / whatever to think that sexual preference was optional... So what happened to that? It's as if the left is simply making shit up and grasping at such rules ad hoc...I mean...if I didn't know better, of course...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home