Monday, November 05, 2018

Let's Go Blue Team / Let's Go Divided Gubmint

Help us, gridlock...you're our only hope...
   Looks like the Blues are going retake the House (538 says: 6 in 7 chance) and the Reds'll keep the Senate (also 6 in 7)...but I've still got such PTSD from election night 2016 that I may never feel confident about an election again. I guess we could get another surprise from "shy Trump voters." Not that I want that to happen...because I don't...but it would kinda serve the left right: stigmatize the other side so relentlessly that support for the Reds can't accurately be measured, and they pull out another shocking win...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was reading that there are other unusual factors in poll unreliability. Apparently you can't legally autodial cell phones, and since so many households cut off their landlines, you basically can't representatively sample the population using old methods anymore.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home