Friday, October 12, 2018

Still Can't Watch The Whole Kanye Thing

I'm not even making this up: I think I've made it like 1.5 minutes in total.
It's so cringe-inducing that I honestly cannot watch it. I've tried...I can't.
Although...I gotta say...I was pretty shocked that Don Lemon called it a "minstrel show." I mean...I'm not the kind of person to make a big deal out of that sort of thing...and you know how fond I am of Don Lemon...but even I raised an eyebrow at that.
Thermonuclear cringefest would, IMO, have been better. Or maybe facepalm of Biblical proportions.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pete Mack said...

"Hey I was missed diagnosed as bipolar because I can't sleep at night" as he goes off on a classic manic phase rant. Minstrel show isnt too far off the mark, actually .

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home