Friday, July 06, 2018

Pruitt Steps Down As EPA Administrator

Good damn riddance.
   What a tool. Dude should be sued for misuse of our daggum money. And remember--I defended him for flying bidness class! Largely because I found it plausible that shrieking resistomaniacs were making it intolerable to fly coach. Which was before they admitted that this was now their official policy...so...just pointing out that I was right on that point...
   Though...if you're making that kind of coin, you should probably be using your own $$ for the upgrade. Honestly, I just assumed that someone that high-ranking would be permitted to fly business class. Though actually, I think he was flying first class...on our dime...so...screw that guy anyway.
   I don't think there's any hope of getting a good appointment for this post out of Trump. All we can hope for is someone shy of, say, James-Watt levels of awful. Which is ok. I'm inclined to think we can survive two more years of EPA crapitude. That agency has overreached on a lot of fronts anyway. Good SCOTUS nominations are indispensable. We can live with bad EPA administrators.
   But anyway, Pruitt: don't let the screen door hit ya on the way out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home