Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Documentary On The Swedish Immigration Crisis

I've been kinda sort trying to figure out what's up with immigration in Sweden for quite awhile now, with little success. The right says that the whole country is basically one big no-go zone at this point; the left says that their new extra-diverse diversity has made it even more of a diverse paradise of diversity than it used to be.
   Basically all I've been able to determine is: there's definitely a non-trivial problem.
   This documentary strikes me as pretty damned credible. It's mostly about constraints on freedom of thought and expression--especially in Swedish universities--with respect to immigration and so-called multiculturalism. As I've read and heard elsewhere: apparently criticism of progressive positions is not welcome.
   I say it's worth the time to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home