Sunday, November 19, 2017

It's International Men's Day!

So...is this a thing or whatever?
   I mean, aside from finding everything like this silly...do we really need a day? Nobody's more willing to bash feminism and the PC left for bashing us than I am. But c'mon. We kinda basically run all the governments and businesses and stuff. I think that means we don't need a day.
   Also, I just don't feel any solidarity or whatever with other guys qua guys. I dunno. I don't and never have. Like...Go Team Penis! Or what? I just don't get it. In the battle of the sexes, I prefer to sneak off and try to score with the other team. Y'all are on you're own.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pete Mack said...

One woman (at LGM) decided to celebrate it by posting pictures of men in dresses to Twitter. Seems... about right. One of them actually had pretty good style--almost a dress designed for men.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home