Saturday, February 04, 2017

Lefties Losing Their Minds: I Don't Even Know What This Is Edition

Allegedly, this woman is a prof at NYU.
I don't know anything about this McInnes fellow...but I don't have to.

Look, this woman seems genuinely unhinged, both in what she says and in how she acts. And this is sort of thing is held up as a kind of paradigm on the left. I don't think it's actually all that common for PCs to act quite this crazy, and I'm not saying that every lefty would be wild about it...but it really does capture something about the PC left, which encourages people to say crazy things, act crazy, and endorse violence...and, of course, to characterize speech they disagree with as violence. Even if PCs don't actually act quite this batty all that frequently...it still matters that this seems to represent a kind of ideal for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home